dryness?

Is it normal when pregnant to be incredibly aroused, but not be able to get "wet", i have a problem with this sometimes and wonder if it's typical...like how can I want sex soo bad and be soo horny and be DRY??

it's frustrating not only for me but for hubby too .

i've got lube to deal with this, and it helps a lot...but i was just curious of what the cause may be and if it was normal or not?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 8:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some people get dry, some people get an unbelievable amount of discharge like myself. Like they say pregnancy is different for everyone. Some people can be constipated more than ever, as other have never pooped so much in their life :/
    Anonymous

• I dont know if its normal but i have the same problem. Im eight weeks and im so dry with no options but lube. Good luck and great question
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 8:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It goes both ways for me, I have discharge..and a fair amout of it lol..but then sometimes i am dryer than a nuns fart lol
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 8:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• with all my pregnancies i would get dry in my first trimester then as soon as the 2nd hit i would get super wet to the point where i have to wear panty liners its because of the increase of progesterin(spell check lol) my doc told me
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009