BE BEAUTIFUL

If a woman were to get a masectomy on one or two breasts would she still be considered beautiful?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 8:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Of course.. no-brainer! :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Of course! :)
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Why wouldn't she?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• depends on your definition of beauty. i saw the nude post op ladies in a mag and it was very beautiful. loving your body no matter what is so important. my husband is an amputee and it hasn't changed my love for him or desire.
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 6:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I wish I were on earlier. My sisterinlaw had that done and had implants put in.She looks so sexy.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes, a womans beauty comes from the inside and it doesn't matter if she has breast or not, I would think that her bravery was beautiful and the fact that she was confident and happy
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 8:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009