the ring leader

so its almost spring,,kind of,and we are still not talking to the neighbors(ok i can deal with that)but she has brought the new neighbors into her flock...this one woman is viscious and makes me real nervous.i dont know what i did or said to her.but i dont want to go through spring and summer like this.my daughter (who is 29 )says there all sheep and just staying together.,my question is,should i make some kind of contact with her.i was thinking of writing her an email asking her what the problem was.i cant ignore her like my neighbor cause she is in my face and just doesnt care.i know there are rumors going around but i am not going to bring that up.what does people think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Why are you afraid of this woman? Afraid she will do harm to you? I will tell you that evil mean people like that THRIVE off of the weakness of others. You need to stand up for yourself and not give 2 shits about the neighbors. If you act weak and shy and feeble in front of those catty women, they will tear you apart. You pay for your house, you have a right to live there, you hold your head high woman and dont let them get you down. Your daughter is right.... they are "sheep"..... BUT...if your not lead dog, the view never changes! Be the bigger person, kill them with kindness, and NEVER show fear or weakness. Good luck to you!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't bother, you are just going to open up a can of worms. Let them live their lives and you do the same.

Anonymous

• let them see what they are missing from being friends with you. be happy and don't worry. that will eat them up inside. rumors don't mean a thing if they can't be backed up so let it be.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009