hair dos....

what are some cute and simple hair styles for the bahamas??..for shoulder length hair..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Travel

• when you get there there should be women offering to braid your hair into cornrows pretty inexpensively. get it done on your first day and you won't need to worry about your hair for the rest of the trip!!! They can only do part of it if you want. It's fun and funky
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Pony tails are nice and if you make one loose and pull the end of the tail through the center above the tie it will look fancier. Plus don't forget a scarf. Very verstile and can hold just a portion or the whole head.

Oh, the Bahamas...jealous. :-)
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 1:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ive alwaysed loved the natural curly . some thing Bohemian. heres what i think would look nice. http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/bohemian-hair-styles.html
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 2:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• In response to chefjen, Ive had my hair done in cornrows, & they will look a HUGE mess if u dont have coarse hair, if u have normal hair even curly, the little hairs will frizz up after 1 night of sleep, not to mention the beach. U dont want to walk around like a fuzz ball. lol
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you have to get a few braids or they will bug the shit outta you,, once you have a few they stop asking to do it... that is my best advice.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• first, I think NiekaC meant Bahamian not Bohemian which is from Eastern Europe. And second I have fine wavy blond hair and had coen rows in for a month. I used a bit of gel if I neede it and hairspray. My girls had just the top/front done for the week of our cruise. It always looked nice! She must have had a bad experience.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009