who here has ever taking hydrotycut?

did it have any effects on you? did it help you lose wieght?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• i took it all the time before i had kids. i loved it it kept me at my ideal weight and gave me energy, not the jittery kind but the more natural i feel good and can work a 12 hour shift no prob kind or energy. plus i was really never hungry. my husband is actually taking it now and seems to be doing really well on it. neither of us had any side effects

setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well it was hydroxycut but i think that is what you ment.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm taking Hydroxycut now and I really like it. I've been taking it for almost 2 months and I'm down two pants sizes and 1 shirt size, and that's with a light workout schedule. Now hopefully when I kick the exercise up a notch this month the weight will come of a little faster, but I'm happy with the results so far!
    Smith711

Answer by Smith711 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I wanna take it but I'm scared to because my family has a history of angina,strokes,and high blood pressure,I have a feeling it wouldnt be very good to take.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009