• In the Spotlight:

how can you get money when needed

i have helped out others when they needed it.but now that its my turn no one wants to help me why.i need to pay a lady on here that i promised to buy stuff and cant find the money to.cause im so far in debt from paying bills and helping others.a friend had a house fire i gave her what i could now i am so far behind its not funny and no one will help me i cant even get a loan.so why is it when you help out others they wont help you out when you need it.i need stuff for my boys and cant afford it.

flowerdmarie

Asked by flowerdmarie at 8:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• you could donate plasma..dh does this every now and then when we're needing some. it's not much but it's something.
    Anonymous

• try asking your friends or neighbors if they need something done for a little cash, it's what I did.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• There are programs out there to help you. If friends and family can't or won't then turn to programs. Apply for food stamps, to ease the burden of purchasing food, freeing up what money you do earn for other needs and bills. Apply for HEAP to help out with your heating bills. These things saved us when my now ex-husband broke his back and is weekly income went from $700 to $200 on Workers Comp!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Get a job?
    Anonymous

• depending on the state you live in, there are drug studies that pay you money as long as you are in very good health. my husband made alot of money doing drug studies for Eli Lilly years ago. There are always drug studies going on. some pay you , some do not.
    good luck
    jaeann123

Answer by jaeann123 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009