what about your man?

what about your man pisses you off the most and what makes you the happiest?

setliff

Asked by setliff at 8:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what pisses me off the most is when he said my child support is more importain then his own child what make me the happiest is when he is at work
    Anonymous

• what makes me pissed off...hhmm lets see...when he leaves the dishes laying around. how hard is it to rinse a freaking dish?? what makes me happiest...him. just him being with me makes me happy. i love being with him. even when i'm in those moods where i don't want anyone near me..i love him so much...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Pisses me off: the way he avoids dealing with important topics, especially our finances.
    Makes me the happiest: the way he fathers my children.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• he upsets me by letting people run all over him, besides sex making me the happiest around him, i love hearing him talk...
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 8:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• pisses me off the way he won't get a damn job.

makes me happy when he spends time with the baby. He is so sweet with her.
    Anonymous

• He thinks that since i am home I should do EVERYTHING for him pisses my off! The fact that he is so supportive that I went back to school full time for 2 years and didn't have to work for that time and has been patient while I am looking for a job that I really want instead of just any job makes me happy!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What pisses me off is that he still lets his dad treat him like he is 16 I told his dad before leave us alone we pay our own house, bills and all that stuff your son is 23 cut the cord. What makes me happy is he always listens to me when I say something no matter if im right or wrong
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What pisses me off is when he says he will be home in an hour & he doesnt come home 3 to 4 hrs later, happens ALOT!!! (damn hunters lol). He makes me happy just how he always says he loves me every time we hang up on the phone even if he is a mile away, the way he holds me, everything about him i have always said he is perfect n he is i am a very lucky woman to have him.
    lisajellybean

Answer by lisajellybean at 9:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love that he cooks dinner every night, even the nights he works, he has something prepared for me.
    I hate that he doesn't do something my way until after the fact then realizes it would have been better done my way.
    crysann1974

Answer by crysann1974 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What pisses me off about my husband is that he rarely takes time for himself- I practically have to throw him out of the house to go for a ride on his bike! What I love about my husband- everything!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009