Do you intimidate people?

Ive been told I do =) I think its kinda funny, and in a way, I like it!

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 6:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Never intentionally. I am a strong woman with convictions and beliefs, I express them ...but do not force them upon others. Some people find strength intimidating.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes. I do NOT do it on purpose it just seems to happen. I agree that it is pretty funny though.

Answer by nana44 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well, i dont necessarily know about intimidate..but people that dont know me well think im an absolute is kinda funny because people who know me know i am the sweetest person...but it is nice cause people dont mess with me often

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I do think I intimidate people when I speak my mind; know more about what we are doing or talking about than they do; get upset. Now, I am working on not being intimidating on the first and third examples but I make no apologies for doing and knowing my job well and then some. I have alot of experience and I am doing some simple lower levels jobs than I could so I have a healthy balance between family and work. I don't believe in "dumbing down" to make someone else feel comfortable.

Answer by manna1qd at 7:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• YES. It can be funnny. But not always. You have to be careful. You walk what you teach.!

Answer by mothoflove at 7:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I don't think I do. Some people think I'm being snobby because I don't smile all the time but I have never been one to intimidate someone.

Answer by lisafc at 8:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have been told that I do but I don't mean to :0)

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Lol...sometimes, but only people who are insecure or insincere..I have a nose for b.s. and I calls it how I sees it...

Answer by Rene995 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Not usually. I'm really laid back. I've been told I look mean sometimes. And its always when I'm thinking about something. I guess I have a mean thinking face. lol

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I can and usually know when I am doing it. My education normally is the most intimidating for others. For people I like, I tell them I'm no different than them. For people who try to walk all over me (normally men bc I'm a female) I allow them to know what's up and don't mind intimidating them to keep my place in life. I'm just as important in this life as anyone who carries that gential appendage that men think rules the world.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2008