Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Mom is a druggie

My husband and I have custody of his 3 year old son, his ex is a druggie she parties and drinks a lot the courts have given her supervised visits. The mom is calling up asking for extra time and that she wants to take him unsupervised my husband and I just don't feel comfortable with this, are we wrong?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Answers (9)
  • No the court ordered supervised visits for a reason. No extra time till the courts say so.

    Answer by okmommy08 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • going against a court order is ILLEGAL
    tell her to take youto court if she wants more time

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • feralxat

    Answer by feralxat at 2:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • nope

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • No, who is supervising these visits?

    Answer by adnilm at 3:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • no

    Answer by meooma at 3:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

  • No the supervision is court ordered. Tell her to contact her caseworker.

    Answer by booklover545 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

  • going against a court order is ILLEGAL

    Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

  • not at all stay strong and keep the visits as the courts says

    Answer by san78 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Preschoolers (3-4)
50/50 custody

Next question overall (Relationships)
Step family

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN