Fun work out tapes

I'm getting bored with my regular exercises and am looking for something fun yet effective. Any at home videos you can suggest. I usually do Billy Blanks which is fun but yet a great workout. Open to suggestions.

mlmsm928

Asked by mlmsm928 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Google it, there are tons out there.....Zumba I hear is a lot of fun.....

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• depends on what you like and who you can stand...
    a lot of people in the weight loss group use Jillian's Dvd's -but I CANNOT STAND her! Some people like the zumba dvd's but I prefer to go do it at the zumba studio with other people- I can't imagine doing it alone at home...

I use bellydance dvd's mostly, but I have taken classes from a couple of different teachers and whatnot-so I know posture and the basics from real classes.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• trade Billy Banks or check ebay?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• Gosh -- I still love the Good Ol Buns & Abs of steel workouts (from way back) ....they are so effective!! I love dance-type work-outs, too !! I use Ebay for a lot, it's a great place to start! Good luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2012