Soon to be ex husband

My soon to be ex husband and I have been in the process of a divorce for six months now. I am currently starting to see someone else. I left my husband because he beat me was abusive and a cheater. Now he is wanting to get back together and stop the divorce. I told him no that I don't want that and now he's trying to make me feel guilty by saying I should work things out with him and be a family, I totally don't want him back, help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2012 in Relationships

• Tell him to go to hell. Say he had he's chance he blew it
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• This kind of sounds familiar
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• Just stick to your guns & go through with the divorce. If he was as bad as you say, then these are just more attempts to control you. Don't buy into it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• This kind of sounds familiar

Yeah- it sounds like the other effed up Anon posts. Good grief- someone is bored today- ugh.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• "Yeah- it sounds like the other effed up Anon posts. Good grief- someone is bored today- ugh."

And yesterday
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 2:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• I read this!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 2:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• Get an order of protection. And get a therapist.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• What do you need help with... NO means NO... move on. He's trying to make you feel guilty, that's what abusers do! Break the cycle, stop communicating with him unless it's strictly about the kids. STICK TO YOUR GUNS!! Period!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• Are you planning on following through with the divorce the next time he physically abuses you?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• I agree move on and don't let him make u feel guilty,tell him he needs to get help for your kid(s) sake and for the next woman he marries but tell him you had enough of his s**t and you moved on already.
    mommyjenn29

Answer by mommyjenn29 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2012