• In the Spotlight:

Who needs to

Who needs to vent? Go for it ladies let all the steam out!!

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 9:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i needed to vent this morning!!! as i was walking out the door to go to work, my hub suddenly tells me that as of next week, his job may be over! (he's known about this for some time, apparently)...i asked him at least twice this past weekend if something was bothering him..he kept saying 'no, nothing.' and he chose to tell me as i'm about to face my workday!..that's what pissed me off..other than the fact he'll be out of a job, and unemployment will only be about half of what he normally brings in...and this may last for 3-4 months..why'd he wait to tell me?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My husband had the day off today, I took the baby to daycare and the kids were in school. What did he do all day? NOTHING!!!! Do you know what I would give for a day in this house with no children????????
    crysann1974

Answer by crysann1974 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am tired, tired of working two jobs. I am tired of my best not being good enough at hm and work. I am tired of my children always wanting more, more, more. They do not appreciate how hard and long I work to feed, clothe, house and give them nice things. That is my vent.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• oh geeze, you asked for it remember! I am SICK and TIRED of staying at home 24/7 taking care of my son with little help. Granted I know that my s/o works, but we AGREED that It's best I stayed home and he would help. Now when he gets mad it gets thrown in my face that he makes the money. He thinks that since he makes the money he should be able to go out to the garage or to the track and work or ride in his spare time. I haven't gotten away from my lil one for more than an hour since he was born, and usually it' s been family watching him. I wish he would see that although I don't make money my job is just as hard as his......there's more but I'll spare you
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i do , i need a day off, SOON, i need to relax in the house w/ NO kids,,, i would luv it and i would probably sit around and do NOTHING, (( not bein a smartass)) i am always in my house, i care for children in my home, the kids that i have watched for years have moved or have gotten too big for a bbsitr. so, i olny have a couple now,,,, i REALLY need a day to just chill and relax. i know what you mean though about dh doing nothing all day!!!!!! mine does every weekend, no i lied he does go to the grocery store ONLY bcuz he cooks. by his choice though not bcuz i cant, he doesnt like my cooking. i am soooo sick of always doing things for everyone else but myself. i know that is the biggest part of being a mom, but arent we allowed to still b a person?? i would take a looong bubble bath and rent a movie, and do a mani and a pedi while eatin junk food and vegggin out, ok, well i can dream!!!!!! LOL,, i feel MUCH better, TY
    30andstillgrowi

Answer by 30andstillgrowi at 9:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I haven't been away from my son in six months I love my son to death but I do need a little break. Ya I work but I would love a night alone w/ my hubby. Hubby's dad keeps telling Landon I pick you up and we can go to the park or get pizza for the day ok ya Landon does't know what day he is comming but he asks every day is papa papa comming? Papa never shows up it really pisses me off..
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009