What is your kids' bathroom decorated in?

Our new house will have a WONDERFUL master bath for me and dh and the 'main' bath is gonna be for the kids (right in the middle of all their rooms) so we're looking at ideas of how to decorate it. I don't want anything TOO cartoony or babyish because it'll be for guests as well and because my kids vary from 3yo son to 5yo dd to 9yo dd so they all have to kind of agree or like it :P (pics are always helpful too! lol)

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 7:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Nothing right now. We had a fishy shower curtain at our last house, but it got ruined in the move.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• My girls are only 5.5 & 2.5 and their bath is The Little Mermaid.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• Nothing other than a color scheme - red, white, and black. So boring, I know. It's our upstairs bath and we're the only ones to use it. The downstairs bathroom is decorated with a Las Vegas theme. We don't have a master bath. I have been debating on doing the upstairs in Mickey Mouse. There's some really cute stuff at Walmart right now with that theme, and I already have the appropriate colors for it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• the current theme is fish. they share the upstairs hallway bathroom, the guest bathroom is downstairs and the theme there is palm trees.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• DD is 3 and we just have this picture..

and a color scheme to go with it lol. We don't really have a theme I guess.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 7:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

•  

My daughter is a teen so she has this Pottery Barn Room

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• This isn't the exact one we had, but close. It works for both boys and girls, and works well for any kids I think.

AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• DD's part of the jack & jill has purple flowers and natural brown tones to match the granite. DS's bathroom still has a fish motif that is going to be replaced with something a little more mature. Possibly a continuation of the patriotic theme I did his bedroom in.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• We did the bathroom that is now DD's before her (built house 10 years ago, she is 6) and we have never changed the decor. It is green and wolves.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2012