WOULD U BE PISSED?

freind asked me to wcth her 2 kids today so she could go to work.. i sadi ok.. i took em last night so she could get to be dearly cuz she had to worka t 5 am... well this morning she called and told me she wasnt goin to work but had run errands ... she would get them at 2 .. well my son had ear problems and had to go to the dr i set up his apt for 3.. i ended up having to tak eALL 3 kids my 2 yr old and her 4 and 1 yr old to the doc.. she called and told me she was rtunnin late would be here around 5.. 5 came and went... it is now almost 8 i just called her and she sadi shes wating on her ride and she has benn AT HOME for last 3 HOURS cuz she needed a NAP and didnt feel well!!!! i DID NOT WATCH YOUR KIDS SO YOU COULD RUN ERRANDS AND NAP! if shewould have told me truth i might have still took em just to be nice but the point is SHE LIED!! and NOT ONCE did she call to check on her kids.. AND IDID IT 4 FREE!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• i feel for you, and for one if she would lie to you and do that to HER kid, sorry she would NEVER watch my kids and I dont think i would ever watch hers. I say that but i have a sister in law who goes to work at 7 brings me her kid and i feed hers get my three up and put one on the bus, watch them all day long and she gets off at 6 and ask me to feed hers dinner and if i dont care, could i watch her kid longer because she wants ot go to her 17yr old sisters basketball game. oh, her kid is 4yrs old and this means get mine ready for bed, homework, bathe them all so i know how you feel!!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'd be livid im sorry momma
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well I say lesson learned. If it was me I'd really think twice before I watched her kids again. I mean if she was honest and said I don't feel well do you mind watching them all day and at least offered me money maybe. But what she did was wrong.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I would be angry. I would also never do it again without getting paid.
    arbutusdawn

Answer by arbutusdawn at 9:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yep, I'd be pissed. She didn't value your time!
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 9:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'd be angry

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm sorry your friend took advantaged of you and your kindness, but i won't do that ever again for her if she couldn't do what she was going to do in the first place.. 1. shame on her  2. shame on me 3. this will never happen again..  but i guess we all have friends that likes to take advantage of are kindness

Anonymous

• I would be pissed. I would never watch her kids again!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• devil

Anonymous

• That would definitely be the last time i watched her kids.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009