is it infidelity

I am going through a divorce and we have gone to the first court meeting. the Judge said there was to be noone of the oposite sex overnite with either one of us as long as the children were with that parent. so me dating now can that hurt me in the divorce since what the judge said.
any answers will be appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• The judge may say that you aren't supposed to have anyone of the opposite sex, but he cannot do any thing as far as your divorce goes if you do. And for that matter, he doesn't have to know either. I don't believe it is considered infedelity either, you and your ex are no longer together and don't plan to be, so you have no ties to each other any more besides your children. Good luck!
    B-rit_32506

Answer by B-rit_32506 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No, not dating....I imagine you can "date" all you like. 

If you brought your bf to stay the night..that will kill you in court with the judge! You need to put your children 1st...even after the divorce is final. Be careful who you bring into your child/children's lives. The judge is trying to protect your kids.....if you do not follow a court order...you can be held in contempt & lose custody period. I'm not trying to scare you...just give you some heads up!

Anonymous

• *btw* It is not considered infidelity.
    Anonymous

• you can date. Just don't have them spend the night. It is too confusing for the child/children.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i would never have them spend the night with children in the house. I would only do that w hen they are with their dad.
    even after the divorce i would not bring a man around my children unless the relationship was getting serious.
    Anonymous