what did you think of that clint eastwood movie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I liked it. I didn't expect it to be funny, but it had me laughing a lot. The theater was pretty full when we went to see it, and it seemed like everyone else there really liked it too. I've heard some people say that they didn't like all the racial slurs in the movie, but that was kind of the point. Clint Eastwood was perfect for the role, typical for him- tough guy who really doesn't give a rip what others think.
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 9:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I loved it, i agree Clint Eastwood was perfect for the role. i liked how him and the old women had a show down with there spit.lol and showing the boy how to be a man but the end was sad. i would see it again..
    Anonymous

• I thought it bit. I left feeling like I wasted my money.
    Anonymous

• One of the best he's ever made and I don't like Clint Eastwood. The racial slurs had purpose in the movie. I didn't care for them either until I understood the movie better then I realized why they were used. I cried at the end. What an amazing ending to something that began with the racial slurs. He went past cultural lines and racial opinions and saw their heart as humans and believed in them so much that he did what he felt he had to do for them. It was a monumental statement.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009