Anyone like Star Wars?

Ehehehe. I'm a fan for life. My dad took me to see the 20th anniversary re-release in 1997, when I was nine.

Anyone else a fan? I've found it hard to find fellow female fans : /

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Star Wars is awesome! Hubby and my first dates were to the rerelease of the movies in 1997. Now, our kids love the movies, too. My favorites are 3 and 6. Plus, Han Solo, hello!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yeah, my sister and I were really into it when we were little, she'd play Luke and I'd play Leia. My daughter's name is Leah too, and we were going to name my son Luke but my freakin cousin named her son Luke before I was even pregnant again LOL! Anyway the original ones are much much better than the new ones, but I have to admit Hayden Christianson is a hottie, yeah!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I was always a Luke fan until I got old enough to enjoy bad boys LMAO. Then I was a fan of Anakin, even though eps 1-3 were atrocious compared to the original O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Episode 1 is the absolute worst. 3 is pretty cool though, my favorite of the new ones.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I remember the whole hoopla about Star Wars opening up in "77. It was great then and I do enjoy it but my ex-SIL it a fanatic with it. When my DD & him were going thru their divorce everytime they would "discuss" anything it was related to something about Star Wars. Kind burned me out with it!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I loved Star Wars growing up, and now my son is all obsessed about it!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love it!!! my favorite episode is 3
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes, I love the original series! I remember going to the movies by myself for the first time when Star Wars first came out. That was a cool experience!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I absolutely love Star Wars! I'm very partial to the older movies (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi) but enjoy the later movies as well. I was born the year that the first was released, so my childhood was filled with a new Star Wars movie ever few years. Plus I have always had a huge crush on Han. =) Oh, my 5 year old loves them too, and she can even knows what wookies, light sabers, and ewoks are.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2009