scared

have you ever been truly scared? like heart pounding, frozen in place..bout to have a panic attack scared? if so, tell us about it.

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. I was scared during the only car wreck I was ever involved in. We were going to turn left, and some drunk motorcyclists didn't see us stopped (WE HAD our turn signal on!) in the middle of the road. One slammed right into the back of the vehicle, knocking out the back windshield. The other one hit the side, taking out the brake light.

Everyone walked away except one of the people on the motorcycles. She had to be taken to the ER. But yeah. It was terrifying. If one element had changed...I could have died.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yeah in fact my story is kinda wierd i was in my room and i heard a growling noise then it started shaking i yelled through my door to see if it was my step dad the lights were off and so was the tv i tried screaming but nothing came out the next day i told my mom bout it she said it was probly a coyotie outside my window then i asked her how was my door moving then? wierd
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yes, I was scared when I fell on a pair of scissors and lacerated my arm.

I was scared when I gave birth and I hemorraged.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yes when i was a firefighter my partner and i were stuck in a buliding and the roof caved in on us nock my partner out cold i was scared i wasnt going to make it out of there alive
    Anonymous

• I can't really think of a time when I have been scared to the point where I couldn't move. When I am upset or scared I am ready to do whatever it takes to get out of the situation so I MOVE, not freeze.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yup, when my abusive x husband tried running over me and our 3 kids with his car

Answer by admckenzie at 10:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• When I woke up to gunshots one morning, they were doing a drive by shooting at my neighbor house and hit my house 5 times by mistake with my kids in the other room. I have never been so scared in my life. When your life is at risk and your kids are in jeopardy too. I could never forget that day!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm scared right now come to think of it and see your question. The other night I foud a lump in my right breast and have to go to the Doctor today and am scared shitless. When it comes to health of me and my family that's scary when something isn't right.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009