Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Which one is better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have both, but I like Rock Band since me, Dh and our son can all play and I can sing. (One thing I can actually DO). I stink at the guitar and am OK at drums, but Rock Band is fun.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Rock Band all the way..... we have both 2.... but i like rock band more because me and the hubs can play together in a "band" and we have both guitars, drums and the mic... so we switch up and have a blast :)...... i am super good at the guitar, and i love to sing (even tho i cant,lol)... i hate the drums tho....im no good at them....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We have Rock Band 1 and 2, Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar Hero World Tour. I prefer Rock Band but both are good. World Tour lets you do drums and singing like Rock Band. With downloadable content you can get pretty much the same songs on both, lol--my husband downloads way too many songs.
    Our drum set for Rock Band broke, though, so we just use the guitars. We have the one that came with GH3 and the one that came with RB1.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• the only thing i can play is the guitar! i vote guitar hero, aerosmith edition... but thats because im the biggest aerosmith fan ever and the only reason i learned how to play!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• def guitar hero...we have the world tour and its awesome...i can play anything on there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We have both and I prefer rock band but my hubby likes guitar hero better
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 8:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009