Has any one had a problem with cysts??

i had a couple cysts on my ovaries and tube awhile ago. and i think that might be a reason that i cant get pregnant. has any one else had this problem?

Tosha1608

Asked by Tosha1608 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my doctor told me i could NEVER have kids and i have the same thing i get cysts all the time on my right side one day i was late and found out i was going to have a baby now i have a daughter who is 1 yrs old so dont give up
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have had a ton of problems with cysts since I was 12 and had an ovary removed at 22. I got pregnant even when my doc thought that I would need invitro.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• same thing here but i found out at the end of 2007 i had PCOS
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I had a ovarian cyst rupture in july 08 and my obgyn said that it happens to alot of women and it may never happen again (which it happened again last month). she said that it would not affect me getting pregnant but I have been trying since march 08 and nothing.
    sorry i went on a rant and probably didnt even answer your question.
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009