What's the most nastiest restaurant you've ever been in?

Any bad experiences? Please share.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• we went to this place called hole in the wall. I think it was kinda like a grill and bar I guess. I was way younger and one of the moms on my soccer team knew about it. So we went. There were bras and stuff hanging all over the wall. most def. not a family place. Kinda funny to think about now. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'd have to say the Mcdonalds in my little town. They have been know to pee in the pickle jar, sweet tea, and God only knows what else. And RUDE, wow are they rude.
    Anonymous

• We went to a Popeye's chicken restaurant in Pensacola, FL about 14 years ago and It was so filthy, we left.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• YUCK. It was at the local McDonald's. There was a fly in my french fries. They took down the drink machines two hours too early. One of the workers was mopping the dining area and was yelling back and forth with the people in the kitchen.

So. Effing. Rude.

I used to work in a fast food restaurant. I know how things are supposed to be done.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• OH and I'd like to add...

The Wendy's across the street from that McDonald's made the local headlines when two workers were caught taking a shower together in the mop sink.

Yuckkk.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well there was this one resturaunt in etowah tennesee...we went to have supper and ordered steaks and of course that came with salad well my dad put the ranch on the salad mixed it up and went to take a bite and there was a roach on the fork with the lettuce!!! how freakin sick.,,, i got up and left and so did the rest of the family..the owner refused to come out and speak to him about what he had found....so glad we dont live there!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• in our town at the bojangles it is so filthy...there are flys everywhere you can even see them crawling on the food...and i must say i was in arby's one day and a customer threw the drive threw ordered cheese sticks well the manager went to put them in the frease and dropped all of them on the floor...to my astonishment she picked them right up and dropped them in the grease anyway..and she gave them to the man...needless to say i wont be eating there again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• we went to a chinese place and the bathroom was so filthy i didn't even want to eat there, the food was good, but i couldn't get that filthy bathroom out of my mind.and i don't care where we go, my husband always finds crusted food or something on his utensils or coffee cup. he hates to eat out, so it is near impossible to please him.
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 6:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• bleck!!! these stories are gross. I have been in a chinese place where the cook was standing over the grill picking his nose and still cooking and also they had rats running around the kitchen. I asked for my money back and never went back there again.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• ewww! i was hungry until i opened this post! lol
    I think the worst one i have ever been in was ruby tuesdays my chicken was raw and when i sent it back they broought it back out and i had honey mustard for dipping sauce that had a fly in it.
    they were also on the news for a man sending his steak back because it wasnt done the way he wanted it and that night he took what was left of it home with him, he got sick and went to the er, he was really sick from poisoning and they did a test or somethign on the steak and it had ajax all over it. Im pretty sure they were sued.
    Anonymous