Will you be celebrating "Parent's Day"?

July 22, 2012 according to my calendar ;)

If so, What will you be doing?

I just might send a card bc my parents live out of state.

Happy Parents Day!!! July 22, 2012

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2012 in Holidays

• I will milk it now that I know about it, thank you. But isn't there already a Mother's & Father's Day??
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Hard enough to deal with Mother's Day and other holidays without my mother, why do they have to make another one? lol

Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• never heard of it... just another made up Hallmark holiday I guess
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Every day is Parent's Day :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• I think I will celebrate childrens day instead on the 22nd, after all I would not be a parent with out them and like the others said, we already have Mothers and Fathers Day :)
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• I didn't even know tomorrow was "Parent's Day." Never heard of it actually. I will be spending it the same way I spend most of my days...having fun with my daughter. Tomorrow we are going to an indoor/outdoor play park near Pittsburgh.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• ill be celebrating it only because it's my birthday :) lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Every day is Parent's Day. My kids constantly ask, "When will it be kid's day?".
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Happy Birthday TNM!!!!!!

As for the parent's day crap, it sounds really dumb! Sorry, just sayin
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• When : Fourth Sunday in July
    National Parents Day is a special day to honor your mother and father. And, its a time to celebrate the family structure and family values. The family unit is an important structure for the health of children, and the nation. That structure, and those values, are established and nurtured by your parents.
    Today is not a day of gift giving. That's for Mother's Day and Father's Day. The best way to mark this day is by spending time with your parents doing something fun. Its also important that you let them how how much they are loved and appreciated.

Okay, kids everywhere....... its National Parents Day. Go out and honor mom and dad!

The Origin of National Parents Day: In 1994, President William (Bill) Clinton proclaimed the fourth Sunday in July as National Parents Day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2012