Pregnancy..Yay! Bloated, Gassy, Diarrhea.. Not so great!

Hi, I'm 10 wks pregnant and everything had been going along just fine except for the past 2 nights, I have been getting these gassy stomachs, bloated and annoying feeling like I'm going to Poop my pants and when I actually to get on the toilet to go, it usually diarrhea.It only happens at night. I was wondering if this is normal? If I should worry about the babies safety and how I can get it to go away? I plan on calling my Dr on Monday because it's the beginning of the weekend. Advice Please? I'm really uncomfortable :(

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Either diarrhea or constipation are fairly common early pregnancy symptoms. You could try eating some certain foods to help with that such as bananas, yogurt, applesauce, etc. Also, be sure to stay hydrated! GL getting through the weekend, and congrats on your pregnancy!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2012

• I take an iron supplement and that constipates me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2012