• In the Spotlight:

is it possible to be pregnant if you have your period but you have breast changes that indicate you may be pregnant?

TL866

Asked by TL866 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe! Have you tested? I had a light period. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• its possible to have your period and be pregnant, yes. go take a test if you're concerned...but its normal to have breast changes during your period too.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My sis didn't know for 5 months. GOOD LUCK~had her periods regular
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yes it is possible... take me for example... i had my period for the first 5 months... normal regular periods... but stopped having them after that.... i had most of the first trimester symptoms... so i went to my doctor and asked to get a blood test because i just felt pergnant.... i went with my gut feelings and i was pregnant.. and now i am 30 wks and 6 days... with a healthy baby and im choosing to keep the sex a surprise..... :D
    soon_2_be_mom09

Answer by soon_2_be_mom09 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2009