Would you read this book?

Hello ladies- I am looking for some feedback. My family is not the typical family.I have recently considered writting a book and am wondering if it is something you would think would make a interesting read. We have seven children their ages range from 14 years to 4 months- 5 girls and 2 boys. Our youngest two are 4mths and 8mths. Four of my children are bio and three are adopted. We had our three oldest girls and then decided we would like to adopt a little boy- all of our adoptions are through the foster care system and all of our adopted children are bio siblings. The book would focus on our journey from three children to seven in three years time- our experiences both the joys and heartaches of the adoption process within the foster care system, our uniquie reletionship with birth parents and the challenges and fun that come along with raising a big family. I welcome your feedback

momof5now1more

Asked by momof5now1more at 10:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• yes i would :)
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• GO FOR IT!!! I think we need to be more aware of how adoption is set up and foster to. Some of us have no idea what a mountain climb it would be.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Sounds like it would make a good read
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 10:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Write it for you and if others read it, that's a bonus. I'm sure people would find it interesting.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009