So has anything bizzaro happened to you lately???

Let me tell you a story. I asked about this but now I'm kind of pondering on it. Earlier, my son touched a heater that was OFF, might I add. He cried because he smacked his hand on it. My SO's mother was cooking and saw it. Needless to say, she started freaking out and crying. I immediately flew out of my seat and looked at his hand since she said he hurt his hand. When I examined it I saw nothing. No scratch, cut, burn, blood, break, nothing. I think he jammed it. Well, she starts WAILING, and I'm not kidding you. She cries and even screams out literally, while my son is sitting there smiling at her, getting ready to laugh(he's 8 months by the way). It's just wierd. He only cried for two seconds and was smiling the next and she's still crying. My SO's brother walked in the door a few minutes later and she is literally bawling while she describes what happens while my son is in the room playing away with his links.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's is kinda weird... maybe it brought back some sort of memory for her that was bad. Glad to hear that your son is ok though!!
    All4Him615

Answer by All4Him615 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well then is she like a drama queen or what, I think that may have freaked me out a little
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Umm. Well I was in the nail salon yesterday and this young girl dressed like a hooker walked in, sat down behind the counter like she worked there, SCREAMED for her boyfriend to come in, he came in and sat down, they stayed for about 30 seconds then left. The she came back and shut the front door and left again. It was pretty bizarre.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• IDK.. lol. I know my daughter learned how to throw a tantrum better than ever today. She had the crying with the kicking and the arched back.. now she SCREAMS. my daughter is such a drama queen and she is only 13 months. My mama was right when she said wait until you have kids.. you'll get back what you did to me. lol. But she learned the word book today... so it was at least a little productive. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My DD broke her right tibia when she was three while sledding and came home and said her leg hurt but walked/limped around on it for three days and when I finally took her in...no scratch, bruise nothing even the x-ray tech could not find a break. The doctor finally found it after about 10 mins of looking at the x-ray. Some things are just freaky. Needless to say we then had a 3 yr old in a cast from her hip to her toes for 8 weeks...fun times!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009