Where should I go?

My oldest daughter really needs new close and I was going to take her shopping but where shoud I go? Normally I would take her Mervyns but they went out of buissness and target is too expensive, Factory 2 u shinks the close with every wash and everytime you dry. Does anyone have any suggestions on places where I can go? I've been looking at the separtment stores cause they seem to have sales but maybe theres something else with better sales and better close any help would be greatly appreaciated.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 10:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• walmart or target have good sales all the time
    Anonymous

• old navy
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I work at Target and our store has a lot of clothes on clearence from 30 -75 percent.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• kohls always have great sales!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Depending on her size you should go to Once Upon A Child or Platos Closet. AND you can take her clothes there for some extra cash. I work at OUAC and they go up to size 16 in girls. Platos takes the sizes from there. Its a gently used store and its great. I shop at Platos for myself and its REALLY cheap. And OUAC is where I get my sons clothes from. I got a cute Old Navy outfit from there for 4.50. Go online and see if theres one by you. :)
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009