Has anyone had a breakout of acne during early pregnancy??

braxtonsmomee

Asked by braxtonsmomee at 10:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't need pregnancy tests lol. i get big fat painful ones on my face the second sperm meets egg. I didn't even have acne during puberty but man does my face make up for it when pregnant! Nothing I have found really gets rid of it, but the best way to manage it that I have found is to wash my face twice a day. As tempting as it is to just fall into bed at night because you are exhausted...don't do it! You're skin will be way worse the next day. The clinique face wash and dramatically different lotion have really helped me. Also, be careful you don't let your skin get too dry. Overyly dry sking actually breaks out worse than oily skin. If you are super dry, try the clinique moisture surge lotion too. Try to limit how often you wear foudation etc. And don't worry, within a month of delivering my daughter it was gone. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• YUP, at 36 weeks I am still all broke out. I have been broke out since I was about 5 weeks along. Nothing helps at all for me. I wash my face a couple times a day to get the grease off but I still break out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yeah...both times. I'm 15 weeks today and still struggling with it although it has gotten much better.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009