• In the Spotlight:

Dreft?

Can anybody suggest a baby laundry soap other than Dreft? I am not sure I like the perfermy smell anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got a sample in the mail for All free & clear. It says it's perfect for babies. No dyes or perfumes =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i use purex. its hypoallergenic, theres not a lot of fragrance and its super affordable!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• all baby that is what i used and i love the smell and yes its hypoallergenic its only 5 to 7 dollors at walmart
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• go green. use a non-phosphate, non-petroleum based detergent. it's better for your whole family, and better for the environement. it's not any more expensive than tide or dreft, and it's so much better.
    I use Seventh Generation or Biokleen. Seventh makes liquid fabric softener too, including a fragrance free variety. and it's not made from animal tallow (lard) like snuggle and downey are (IIIICK!)
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We just use the same detergent for her clothes as we do our own. That way we don't have to keep both in stock and she's always been fine with any kind we get.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 10:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i use tide free same as all free and clear
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I use All, Free and Clear . . . half the price and works just great!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Seventh Generation or All Free and Clear
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 11:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i use dr bronner's baby soap to wash my baby's clothes.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I never understand why people use the different laundry soap. If your child needs it then you should be using all laundry in the soap. Other wise think about this. WHen you hold your child or some one eles they dont use the same soap and if your child had no reaction to them them why use 2 different soaps. I fully never understud why parents did that.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 11:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009