If I suck my own breastmilk..

Do you think this could help me lose weight? It would take a long time to eat and would digest relatively quickly...that's a pretty good recipe for weight loss, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lmao
    you'd be better off pumping it and drinking it with a tiny straw instead. keep in mind tho that there's a good amount of fat in there....
    but really, producing breast milk will burn about 500 calories a day so it can be part of a healthy weight loss program
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• How exactly are you going to manage that? And no, you want food that takes a long time to digest, so you don't get hungry as quickly. Think fiber and protein.

Wow, if you are even considering this your boobs must be HUGE! How else would you get them to your mouth?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2009