So what do you think really happened to Kaylee Anthony?

I know Casey is standing trial for the murder of her little girl. And if you have followed the story, (I'm sure many of you have) , you know the details. What do you think happened? Do you think Casey did it on purpose? Or do you think it was an accident that she tried to cover up? I'm not sure what to think except I'm sure Casey is to blame. I just don't understand how someone could do that to a child, let alone their own!

FLmommy

Asked by FLmommy at 10:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think she did it. Any Mom who goes to party in Vegas while her kid is missing is unwell and guilty.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I 100% without a doubt in my mind think that crazy ... did it!
    JuJuBee07

Answer by JuJuBee07 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think it was an accident, then she tried to cover it up, then she went to LV to party so she can forget temporarily.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 11:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• 100% casey killed her!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Whether it was by accident or on purpose Casey Anthony is an idiot and should be put to sleep like the bitch she is! I would never sit around for a month not knowing where my 3 yr old daughter is and then have my MOM CALL THE POLICE about the missing child! Shes a psycho and I hope she gets the most severe sentence possible!

MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• she killed her and the grandparents how often did they check on their grand daughter not to know that she is missing.
    raunchy46

Answer by raunchy46 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think she killed her, absolutely.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 11:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The jury will have the last word on did she or didn't she.... I think she did. I think she meant to harm that little girl.... and I'm sick to death of the media (especially Nancy Grace) saying "TOT MOM"..... I wish they would stop that already... that baby had a name! (Sorry, it just peevs the crap out of me)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think she did it. Not only did she not report it, go out and party, but she repeatedly lied to the cops and made up people and places. she is f*cking crazy and and it should be madatory that people like her should be sterilized. she is a F*cking bitch and she makes me sick. JMO though.
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I KNOW she did it... i think it was intentional...only because of the circumstances...#1 being the heart sticker on the tape found on caylees remains....

she never reported her missing, she as out partying, did not help police, i have seen no remorse what so ever... the only time you see her cry is when she is sent to jail...

and if it was an "accident" that is not okay...she knew the risks involved....

i can not believe this woman...how can someone do something like that to a child...let alone, your own!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009