Please Help?!?!? I've been in a fog and now reality!!

I've asked before and every answer was so wonderful! But I let myself get in a fog!!!! I'm awake and serious now!! Once again I'm a 38 yr old widow with one child and I need extra income and tried AmeriPlan I really think it would work but I didn't commit my fault!!! I don't want to waste anyones time but I need honest answers does AmeriPlan REALLY work????? I think it would I've been doing a little reschearch and I think it's all in your commitment but I'm slow and simple and I made it complicated!!! Please has anyone got it figured out and still at it making a decent income??????

ssc02

Asked by ssc02 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2012 in Money & Work

• My philosophy is: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There is a ton of things to help you make money all while NOT leaving your home... the trick is to find something that works for you and something that will really help you make money. You want to do something tried and true. For instance.... Avon has been around since my grandmother was a girl.... that means they must be doing something right, correct? They sell a product that someone is REALLY going to buy. It's as simple as that. Would you buy a type of insurance card over the internet that would allow you to save a few pennies at the pharmacy? I wouldn't. I can find ways to save without that nonsense.

You can also try something like eBay. Let me tell you, YOU CAN and WILL make money. Sell stuff you have in your own home. Trust me.

That being said, there are jobs, but for every legit job, there are thousands of applicants.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Love your answer m-avi.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Can't say I've ever known anyone to make AmeriPlan work. Sorry.

Avon & Mary Kay are a couple of possibilities for you. They DO work.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2012