Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do when you are in a relationship and it has ended,and you have a child with them but the other person is saying untrue things about you and the relationship you two shared togeather?

this is the problem i'm having in a past relationship


Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • You have to be the bigger person, especially for the child. Just because the person is saying or doing ugly things to you, the child will eventually see that you are not doing that and wonder why his/her other parent is bad mouthing you. It will make your relationship in the future stronger with your child and children mimic what they see and behave the way they know. It will help the child to be a better person too. Hope this helps. I know it is easier said than done.

    Answer by Bebabydoll77 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • will i wouldent worry about what he is saying i would worry about how it going with the baby and are they going to have a relationship

    Answer by elena.1122 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • Words are cold and harsh. Sticks and stones may break my back, but words will never hurt me. I would move on and raise my wee one!! I know couples like this. Yes, it hurts even me to hear some of this stuff, but you know, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!!!!!

    Answer by mothoflove at 7:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008