Could I be pregnant? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Okay so I haven't had a period for 5 months now and my tummy is getting quite large. It looks like I have a soccer ball under my shirt. I haven't been eating more or craving anything weird. Also I work out every day by running 5 miles and lifting weights. I got on the scale and I have gained 10 lbs. I lost my job so I don't have enough money to go to the doctor or buy a pregnancy test. What are some ways that I can find out if I am pregnant or not? Please help ladies I have been drinking and smoking so if I am pregnant I need to know so that I can quit smoking and drinking! I am so scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there are clinics that you can go to that will test for free. just google pregnancy clinics in your area and i guarantee you will find one! everything is completely free and they can even help you out if you are pregnant. they can set you up with prenatal care, that can be covered by a state aid. I would go and look that up now! try and get in tomorrow! good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• With exception of my first my last 2 pregnancys test came from the 99 cent store. They really work and they really are cheap and accurate. You should defiently try one. I've never gotten a false response. I wish you luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• youre an idiot, why wouldnt you have tested sooner... im sorry i think you should know better than to wait 5 months after a missed priod
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Do you have a rabbit???
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ay yi yi! i think we have approached the troll bridge...............
    Anonymous