induced turning in to a c section

im being induced soon and was just woundering how many of u have been induced and than ending up havein a c section and also every one is telling me that being induced hurts more is that tru any tips would be vary good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was induced and everything went alright. ALTHOUGH, I can't tell you if induction hurts more than going into labor naturally because I've only have one child.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 11:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i was induced and then had a csection because my ds wasnt handling the contractions. i was induced at around 1 pm and ds was born at 452pm i felt no pain. i guess because i wasnt in labor for very long. pain after c section was no joke though. good luck!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Inductions increase your c/s risks by 50 percent. The contractions are longer, stronger, and more intense than natural labor. If you don't HAVE to be induced, then don't be induced is my best advice. Get up as much as possible, which isn't very much, but try.. Also don't allow them to break your waters..
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Inductions do hurt more than natural deliveries. I was induced with DD1 because of medical reasons, and it hurt so incredibly bad. DD2 was an all natural baby, no induction and no drugs. I am hoping there won't be any reason do induce this baby, and it'll go as great as DD2.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2009