Going to( not saying who im bc i know her family is on here)

Going to mil wish me luck and that I'm nice and that I don't say anything mean ........this is the lady that told me bc my child is not doing the same thing as another child called my child retarded and stupid ,sorry if the word retarded mad anyone made . That really hurt so I don't know if I can hold back from saying anything this time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2012 in General Parenting

• I hope she doesn't say that in front of your child at least. If she does I hope your child looks he square in the face and tells her those are mean words.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Yes she did she was holding him and when she asked if he did something yet I said no she held him up and in his face ,are u rerated huh are you going to be slow ,and my son is only 8 months so he does not get it ,but I was very hurt
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• It is perfectly okay and accepted in my world to stand up for your family even to other toxic family. What a b*tch.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Lol thanks ya I was like Omg did she really say that ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Um....she's still alive? I'm sorry, family or not, I'd smack the hell out of anyone who said that to my kid, I don't care how old he is.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Just avoid her, at all costs. She shouldnt deter you from seeing everyone else.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• She's ignorant.. ignore her and continue on.. and if she opens her mouth again let her know that you do not appropriate her using those kid of words around you and towards your child.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 9:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• Gosh that was really unnecessary and rude. Good luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• She would have gotten 2 black eyes...one from me, and one from my husband.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• Just avoid her, at all costs.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2012