what do you do??

what do you do when your husband the man you love most int he world doesnt and never has sexually satisfy you? Ive spoke to him about my feeling and tried to help him spice it up he just wont change. I go above and beyond for him in the bedroom for him to turn around and go to sleep right after and never help me out. I cant take it anymore what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay a little honesty.. i guess i personally think that sex is important.. it really is something that you have to get him to understand.. that if he wants for him he needs to do for u
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't give him anything he wants without him first pleasing you. just tell him what you want and need from him before you preform on him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I would write him a letter...less likely I think, to end up in a fight. I would tell him how I feel, that I have very real needs and desires physically...that I need to be touched first off. Then, I would ask him to go to a marriage counselor or therapist with me. It sounds like he might have some hang ups or else he works so hard physically everyday he is just wiped out when he gets home and passes out.
    Joran1025

Answer by Joran1025 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• maybe come to bed with a toy or two? maybe he's not sure what to do, have you told him exactly what you want? unfortunately I looked outside the house for what I needed and eventually I figured out that , that is not how I wanted to live the rest of my live and I left him.
    Anonymous

• He's never satisfied you and you married him? So now you want to change things? LOL a little late don't you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love him and always have so of course I married him. Sex isnt everything in a relationship. To be perfectly honest I was cool without it for awhile but now im just getting frustrated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Only 2 things to do...
    1) Find a way to satisfy yourself (toys, another guy, whatever)
    2) MAKE him step up and do what you need him to do. Especially if you just want some satisfaction! Say "Hey, do this and that and I NEED to get off or else we can't go through this anymore"

I totally agree with the above posting saying that you shouldn't do anything for him if hes not willing to do it for you. Now you know that something little CAN turn into something big, given a long enough time of putting up with it. He needs some tough love! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009