entertaininng a baby in back seat

My (3 month old) daughter hates her car seat, cries while we are on the road, I was just wondering if anyone knew of something that could occupy her .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've tried everything. Nothing works for very long. I got one of those mirrors thats supposed to let you see the baby while you're driving but he just stares at himself in it. Sometimes music helps. Once he learned to really play with his toys those helped too. But sometimes he still screams his head off in the car and I just have to let him.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I put a decorative sticker kind of thing in my back window right in fron tof my son. You know those ones that are meant for the windows in your house that just peel right off (no sticky stuff)
    Anonymous

• sing while you're driving. My dd loves when I do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i just give our son his fav. toy, but at 3 months he didnt care... i did hear from a friend that the reason her daughter hated the car was because her seat harness was way to tight... and after convincing her mom to loosen it, she stopped screaming, and actually started to enjoy the car...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• my daughter has this toy that velcroes [sorry about spelling] but it sings and she can turn it on on her own just by hittin it and it spins its cool and maybe give her a binki while shes in the carr and play your music louder even tho shes a baby it wont hurt her and it excites them for some reason. you could also push back the cover thing at the top so she can see out the window that also helps with my DD.
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009