Hello anyone out there who is pregnant with #2 & kinda of freakin out? All these thoughts of "How do I leave a house with 2 kids,& double stroller, diapers, etc..... I think I'm in shock happy but all these anxious thoughts are scary

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Things do get more complicated when baby #2 arrives but it isn't as bad as it may seem. I have two daughters and I dont get out near as much as I used to but you just get used to it. You got used to always having to get one child out of the car and you will get used to getting two out just as quickly.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 11:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message. My son will be 1 next week and my second is due March 22! I had my concerns early on, but I'm as ready as I'm going to be now, lol =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• you just do it i have 4 and one on the way i go out with them all u get threw it and trust me 2 is not that bad lol i have a 4,3,2,and 8 month year old and do in april its not as bad as u think hun
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old..it was hard at first, but you adjust..im just now getting used to doing things with 2 and now ill be adding another to the mix in april. you just do it! dont fight it, go w the flow!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Two kids was a breeze! I'm on my sixth now. You'll get used to it quickly and be a pro in no time.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I am so with you. The logistics of a 2 year old and a baby just boggle my mind to put it mildly. I'm so nervous! I'm not nervous at all about the baby itself or anything like that, I just don't know how I am going to have TWO of them. lol Each one of their own, fantastic! Together.....crap! how do you carry the baby and the toddler? How do you put groceries in the cart if the baby carrier is in the seat and the toddler is in the basket....because God knows you can't let her walk through the store! UGH! Let me know if you get any good tips, i'm being induced in 4 weeks and kind of hitting maximum overload on the whole freak out factor.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009