Hospital bag... help!!!

So i already have a list of the things i need to take with me but besides the babys diaper bag and all his stuff i put in there, what kind of bag do i use for my stuff???
What kind of bag did yall use for yalls shampoo, pjs, toothbrush, magazine, camra, ecttttt..............???????????

help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What do you use when you go out of town? Use that. Don't bring tons of stuff; the hospital provides lots of things you need. Don't bring pj, you're gonna be in hospital gown. They're gonna keep checking you, so the hospital gown is the best thing to wear. Also, don't bring diapers and other baby items, the hospital will provide all that. You should only bring car seat and baby's outfit to go home with.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 11:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well id ask ur doctor what they provide some hospitals don't provide you with everything but other than that i take toothbrush, hair brush, ponytail,shampoo and conditioner and comfy clothes for me to go home in and baby's clothes and car seat that's all i take oh and camera
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thanks josalin i have so many things running through my head i didnt even think about just asking my doctor lol thanks alot ill do that tomorrow since i see her tomorrown once again thanks!
    Anonymous

• I only took a car seat, going home outfit, and a blanket for my baby. The hospital provided everything else. For me, I just put my stuff in a small travel bag. And if you don't want to wear the hospital gown, I suggest a nightgown that zips all the way down in the front if you are able to find one. That is what I used and it was much more comfortable but gave the docs and nurses easy access.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009