Whats your favorite thing to do in your "Down time"?

So--- When your kids are napping or down for the night whats your favorite thing to do?

I try to spend most of the time with my husband, So once the kids go to bed, I can be a "wife" ;]

But I love collaging-- And reading cosmo-- and Journaling...
What about you guys?

♥ Love.
Tara

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 11:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• After the kiddos go to bed, I like to read. If hubby is here and isn't busy studying we will watch a movie and just hang out.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Giving myself a spa or sewing. If I'm going to have time to myself, I want it to be about me!
    jemm

Answer by jemm at 1:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• after the kids are in bed I usually make my hubby watch my girlie shows with me. Some nights we watch a movie curled up on the couch.
    when it is just me I like to read ,play computer games, surf the internet.
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 10:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i have a greeting card business and i make cards, scrapbook, read, sleep, or doing crunches to build up my abs again... i want to be at 300 a day by the end of the year.. so far im at 125 a day
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2009