anyone know???

I have had pain here and there. I have 10 weeks to go till I am due and I am sure its not labor. I do feel the baby kick here and there, but do u think its stress? Is this maybe hurting me in to having a early labor? Is it stress? I have no spotting nor bleeding just scared if it could be hurting me and how do u know if u should go on bed rest?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 11:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• bed rest is definitely something your doc would have to determine. if your thinking its stress then cut back on some activities your doing. i know i was working in daycare when i was pregnant and the stress got to me real bad. i was having pains also. i started cutting back my hours and that helped a lot! then when that amount of time at work became stressful and too difficult i just ended up quitting all together and took it easy. Talk to your doctor soon and get theyre point of view. as long as your not in severe pain then youre fine. but you shouldnt have to worry about something like that. take it easy and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2009