Fireproof...probably been posted before but this was a great movie!!

Hubby and I just watched this movie and loved it, your views?

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 12:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It was awesome, wasn't it!? I bawled through most of it. Our church is having a Sweethearts dinner for Valentine's with a catered meal and a viewing of the movie, and I can't wait to see it again. I highly recommend it to any one who is married, engaged, or wanting to be engaged/married some day!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I loved it our church is also having a sweethearts dinner and is going to play the movie praise the Lord
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I never heard of it before but Im gonna check it out on netflix tomorrow.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 2:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I LOVED it! The night it premiered,our church rented the theatre,and about 300 of us went together. It was great. And, your'e right Mishelly,everyone needs to see it. Married,engaged,single,doesn't matter. The stories in it apply to us all.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I loved it too :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I loved it too! It really drives the point of forgiveness home. You do have to be opened minded though because I knew two people who have seen this movie and both cried during it but did not see the point. In fact that really makes me sad but, it just lets me know what I need to do. I need to pray for them. Not everybody gets things the first time around.
    MommedForces

Answer by MommedForces at 4:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Have you got the book that goes with it, "The Love Dare"? I'm reading it now and have found that many of the things the Lord showed me about my relationship with my husband has been written about in it. It's nice to have things confirmed! :-)
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I just saw this with my husband Sunday too. He rented it which suprised me. But I cried thru most of it as well. It was very touching and inspirational. Although a little cheesy at times.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• we loved it too. It was a great reminder of how to love! I am glad my hubby decided to buy it.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 10:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2009