• In the Spotlight:

hospital bag???

Ok so ive seen lists in books that are pages long. . .What items are really neccessary to pack in the hospital bag. . I dont want to walk in with a suitcase. lol

mandar

Asked by mandar at 12:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so i didn't even realize that someone just posted a question almost exactly like mine.. . sorry
    mandar

Answer by mandar at 12:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Your clothes for afterwards, under garments, toothbrush, baby clothes to go home in, hairbrush, Slippers, Etc. Don't forget your camera!

PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Just take the essentials. Toiletries and clothes to wear home and a nightgown if you don't want to wear the hospital gown. And for the baby you really only need carseat and a going home outfit. Don't take too much because you will be surprised at how much you end up bringing home. I went in with one bag and came home with a car full! And if you forget anything, don't freak, the hospital usually has anything you need, tooth brush, soap, etc.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 12:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I agree with mnadcox 100%. Oh and if someone wants to send you flowers tell them NOT to!!! Tell them to send them to your house. That was the biggest pain trying to get all of these flowers and balloons home with a new baby. I hated it. I did want all of them, until I was trying to get home with the new baby. HAHA I just thought of that!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I packed the day before I went in to be induced and brought some clothes for the baby to wear home...that's it...and I wore my sweats under that damn hospital gown...that's really all you need!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol.. . Good to remember about the flowers part. . .Because i already know my boyfriend is gonna be driving his 3door ford f150. . With me him and the baby. . There wont be much room for anything else. . Except maybe in the back end. lol.
    mandar

Answer by mandar at 12:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i packed only one going home outfit for my boy but he pee'd on it....i suggest more than one outfit for your baby
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009