is it possible?

I have had unprotected sex with my hubby and I believe I am pregnant...have not gotten a posititive test yet....we just did it again and it hurt...deep inside like a mucous plug....but would it hurt if it was that?

funbabyboy08

Asked by funbabyboy08 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It didnt hurt for me when I was pregnant to have sex again. The mucos plug wasnt noticable at all. I know everyone is different so for you pain could just be signs of pain and cramping especially if its your first pregnancy. For me personally pain is usually a sign of problems. Tests can be negative until like 2 months into a pegnancy depending on your hormones so maybe see a doc?
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009