men men men

Ugh sometimes my hubsand makes me soooo mad. He thinks its 1940 and I should cook, clean, take care of our son and that he shouldnt help out at all inless it disaplin (sp) he never listens to what i have to say or what i want to do. he puts his dad mom gma n gpa b4 me. it should be our son then me then his other fam. he comes come i still have to cook and son is not listening what does he do?? he goes out in the garage and works on his project car. he has never gotten me anything for my bday or xmas NEVER!!! I want to see a thero but he wont go. I am thinking about the big D but cant see myself w/o him. Can you give me some advice. PLEASE NO BASHING IM ALMOST IN TEARS WRITING THIS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh it doesnt matter if she's SAHM or not. He should spend time with his kids regardless! He should care about her time and feelings regardless! I understand needing to have dinner ready..we do have hours to get it done...but if your husband is being an ass the last thing you want to do is cook/clean for him!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• wow, I'm not really sure what to tell you about this situation. IMO your husband doesn't sounds like much of a husband. Not trying to bash, but what made you fall in love with him in the first place? Maybe you can find a way to bring that back..or try counseling.. otherwise I don't know what other options you have, pm me if you want to talk.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• He was sweet and loving and everything was about me but the "chasing" is over and its real life now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Did you marry my ex?

Note the word. . . ex!

You are married though, and should tell him clearly you are unhappy. You need to get counseling together and if he is not willing to do that, well, you are going to have some decisions to make.

You are worth more than this. It is time you see it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If you are a SAHM...you should be able to handle the domestic chores.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ditto legalmommy, sorry OP but why are you boohooing so much?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I pretty much agree with Legal and Gigi, why if you are SAHM are you whining about it, I don't ever understand why women complian when being a SAHM is like there job, thats how I look at it, and I love my 'job', its the best in the world
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• But she doesn't. Good grief ladies if we were all exactly a like wow life would be boring. She is unhappy and I do not blame her.
    Honey you let him know you need help. Mine helps me out around the house and so do my sons. Yes I am a SAHM but even we need help sometimes. You can still love what you do and get stressed.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Damn people, judgemental much. You can love what you do and need someone to give you a freakin break. No matter what you do for your job, you get stressed out. And what do they say if you get stressed out? I will tell you what you do, you ask for help. Great gravy people, not everyone has a freakin picture perfect marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I WORK 13 HRS A DAY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009