vent anyone?

I know I need to. who else needs to?
SO is being a butt I think he is PMSING. He has been in a bad mood alllll night which makes me in a bad mood. ugh I think men PMS worse than a women!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kiss him on the cheek and ask him "Baby, do you need a Pamprin?"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ugh sometimes my hubsand makes me soooo mad. He thinks its 1940 and I should cook, clean, take care of our son and that he shouldnt help out at all inless it disaplin (sp) he never listens to what i have to say or what i want to do. he puts his dad mom gma n gpa b4 me. it should be our son then me then his other fam. he comes come i still have to cook and son is not listening what does he do?? he goes out in the garage and works on his project car. he has never gotten me anything for my bday or xmas NEVER!!! I want to see a thero but he wont go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• LMAO I so agree.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My sister-in-law claims my brother has this but I think it is just plain ol' dumb, sorry. Men just have bad moods I guess, but I hate comparing them to PMS. Do they bleed and cramp? NO! so stop putting them in the same catagory as you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you've never heard of pathetic man syndrome? if they have testosterone in their bodies, they suffer from it!!! It gets worse when you are sick or having a bad day!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2009