before you went into labor

how did you feel??sick,or more tired..i'd like to hear some stories =)
right now i kind of feel worse then before,my edd is on feb 25 but its also on feb 18
..i feel like i could have this baby anyday now!! lol..my legs feel even more heavier and i have so much pressure on my "V" and its hard to even lift my leg while putting pants on,its been like this for like about 2 weeks maybe 1 1/2 the pressure on my "V" doesnt allow me to lift them up,even while sitting or laying down,i feel more uncomfortable...
but anywaysss...back to the question how did you feel either the DAY or WEEK before you went into labor? =)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i felt excited and full of energy lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I feel your pain...i was there a lil less than five months ago...my last month was horrible trying to do anything....I wasnt at all tired when it was my last week...i was anxious.....i was up late but i got to sleep in too! all that you can do is ask your doctor if they can help you with it.....some might say they can induce you if they think your baby is ready....good luck !! hope you get lucky with your labor! I had back labor!
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• thank you =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• that feeling to lift your legs and it hurting is normal... sucks huh? i HATE that part its really hard to get dressed lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• The day I went into labor, I woke up sick. I felt dizzy and my stomach was turning on me. I had diarrhea and my belly felt like it was shrink-wrapped, it was tight and hard to breathe. I was so unprepared because I was two weeks early. I even said "No! He can't come now! It's not time yet!"
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I felt GREAT the week and day of! I was a little swollen, but that's about it =). Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, good luck!
    Mama2Aydan

Answer by Mama2Aydan at 1:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I felt lite cramps...you know like the period ones, it comes and goes and then got stronger within an hour, when I went to the bathroom I saw a lot of bloody mucus, so I went to the hospital, it was my first ,and it all started at 11 am, and we got to the hospital at 11:45 am and it was very strong and regular, but did not have the baby until 11:01 pm cesarean style, baby got stuck in the birth canal and was in stress

Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2009