Do you ever read Craigslist Missed Connections?

LOL, this is some good reading:

"You were the tall brown-haired guy with the near perfect body that farted in the bread section last night. I was the tall guy next to you that looked over and asked, "Was that you?" You quickly replied "No.. Wasn't me!" You almost seemed insulted I would ask. As the stink grew you continued to deny your flatulence, but it was evident. I tried to get rid of the stench by waving 2 loafs of Ciabatta bread. You proceeded to storm off in an angry manner. You are beautiful and even if you are a liar and fart like a Clydesdale, I'd love to meet up sometime. "

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Coffee Table of the Gods

This coffee table is perfect for someone with a cocaine habit or shooting a porno movie.
    As you can see from the photo, the majestic beauty of this coffee table rivals earthly treasures such as: the color of the sky at sunset, the laughter of a small child, and infidelity.

Qualities of the table:
    -Carpeted
    -Mirrored
    -The muthertrucker spins
    -Doesn't have any weird splotches under black lights
    Due to the assumed large demand for this table, all inquirers will be subjected to a quiz to determine their level of badass-ity.
    The price of the table is firm: $7.83, four cans of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, and a framed photo of Betty White.

the coffee table returns!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• LOL! No, but I"m going to now!
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• I have read a few, and they can get hilarious! I forgot about them until now LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• That made me laugh so hard!!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• I love missed connections!! I always think "That could have been me!"

Did I fart in a store today? Maybe he just thought I looked like a man.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I'd have to check for other areas - we used to read them at work, but the only people advertising locally on our craigslist is people looking for free stuff and hookers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Sunday afternoon at Fiesta Italiana, we shared a table by the lake - you were with your son, we chatted for just a bit. You were very cute and no ring. you looked sexy in your orange and black sundress. I didn't want to ask you out in front of our kids so I gave you a napkin with my name and number on it as you were leaving. You wiped your mouth with it and threw it away. Hoping that wasn't on purpose. If you're interested, please respond.

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• LMAO!! No, I didn't know they had that. How funny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• too dang funny
    will check my area to see if good ones to add
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• You're so freaking hot and we had a couple of hot times over the course of the year. The first time you came to my place where I was housesitting and we jacked off together. It was so hot because you really got into it. The other time we rode around in your truck until we found a secluded place to stop and you bent me over your tailgate and had your way with me. You're a little bit older than me and wear scrubs for your job. If you happen to see this and think it's you, message me! I lost your email and need to reconnect bad! ;) If it is you, tell me where we met the second time. Hopefully you see this soon because I have a place we can go to this weekend!

ShaunaP83

Answer by ShaunaP83 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2012