How great is God?

what do you want to thank God for doing for you in your life?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I thank God for dying for my sins and giving me the opportunity to have eternal life. If God does not do anything else for me, he has already done enough on Calvary. Hallelujah!!

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• giving me my life and making it healthy and my family that i have
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• GOD? Who is GOD?I dont know that fella.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I thank Him for everything positive and also negative, because everything is in His will! God is Good! :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• for saving my marriage and making it better than I ever imagined it could be
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Amen mommiejay
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ah for my sweet girls, and for sweet, sweet forgiveness. Both given and received.

For the fact that even in these crazy times, my babies have never gone to bed hungry or cold.

For giving me my dog when I lost a baby, crazy how a dog can be so comforting. For giving me a baby shortly thereafter, so I would love and appreciate her all the more.

For my husband, who has grown so much since I've known him. For his job that is so good and stable right now, when he has the craziest employment history ever.

For life. However turbulent it may be.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Its so many things I thank God for. I thank him for waking me up every morning and for giving me strength. I think him that my family is healthy from the top of their heads to the soles of their feet inside and out. I thank him for giving the strength to praise his name even when I don't feel like it. I think him for my marriage. Sooo many ppl said that we weren't gonna make it but God had other plans. I thank him for my ups and downs because its making me a better wife, mother, daughter and friend. In Jesus name
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 2:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• For everything in my life!

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Absolutely everything! Even the fiery trials so that I will grow.
    My husband
    My children
    My Granddaughter
    Most of all for forgiving a sinner like me.
    Jesusiswelcome

Answer by Jesusiswelcome at 4:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009